Far Cry 5- What We Know

Hey guys! Welcome back to another post in the Games Insiders! Where today we are going to be talking about Far Cry once again. If you remember my previous post where we did Far Cry: Primal, which I just did couple of day, I realized that day my favorite Far Cry game is about to be changed. That's right guys, there's a new Far Cry game coming up, and it is this year!! As much as I'd just want to jump into today's post, I have done the paper works with The Games Squad and everything so make sure to check them out! Well, without anything left to do, let's just seriously get along with today's AMAZING post!!!!

About

Far Cry 5 is a game developed by Ubisoft Monrtreal and was published by Ubisoft, who had also published many other successful games including Assassin's Creeds. Far Cry 5 will be released on March 27, 2018 in the PS4, Microsoft Windows and Xbox One. It is the 11th game in the Far Cry series and is also the 5th most important game in the Far Cry series. It is a really huge game, and I can't wait to play this!

Gameplay

Far Cry 5 is a first person shooter game that sets in an open world environment. Unlike the previous Far Cry games, you will be able to customize your characters. The player can have a variety of ranged weapons and explosives. Far Cry 5 will also be introducing more melee weapons, and there will be more weapons then ever before.

This game is modeled by outposts which does an important role in this game. Outputs are small sections of the map, which is controlled/captured by your enemies. Your role is to eliminate all the baddies and just capture the outpost, kind of like capture the flag.

When you first start Far Cry 5, you will get very few directions, and will be forced to navigate on your own. You might think it is a mistake, but according to the open world director, they have decided to make this more "realistic" and make you guys navigate on your own.

In Far Cry 5, there are also civilians who would listen to your orders (kinda). When you capture and outpost or if you cut the influence of a cult, "your" civilians will be moving back into the outpost, which had been captured by the enemies.

Similar to the other previous Far Cry games, there is a recruiting system, where you can recruit the locals to fight along you. You must persuade the locals to fight along side you. Every single people has their own special abilities and personalities.

Far Cry 5 will be different from the Far Cry 4, for instance in Far Cry 4, you had to climb up the bell tower to unlock parts of the map, and also to do various activities. This is known as the Beacon System. However, this time Far Cry 5 will get rid of that feature, and will do something different. This time it will be relying on your relationship with other characters, which can unlock missions, event, and even characters!

This time in Far Cry 5, they are also having the taming system that was first introduced in Far Cry Primal. Wait, pause. There's a taming system coming to Far Cry 5?! I mean, one of the main reasons that I bought Far Cry Primal was because of the taming system. If you ask me, I think it's a great idea to add that to this game again, and I think it will lead this game to success. Anyways back to the blog.
Different creature has different fighting patterns.

There has also been a fishing mechanic that has been announced into this game. The fishing mechanic allows the player to capture fish.

There is also a multiplayer mode, which you can play for two players. There is also a arcade, which you can create your own map, by your self or with your friends. So it is kind of like Mario Maker. But you know, I'm not really sure what's the point of making your own map. But, if you guys are happy, I'm happy.

Story

The story is not released yet, so I have no idea what it is. But when it does get released, I will tell you guys. But until then, just pre-order the game.

Review

I think Far Cry 5 is a great idea. I've watched some pre gameplay and it looks AWESOME!!!! I really like the whole point of this game. How you have to have good relationship with people and overall I love this game. There is also taming as well in the game, so I think it is all great. I didn't put a 5/5 for a long time but I guess it is time.

The Games Insiders- 5/5


Thank you so much for watching! Don't forget to smash the like button with your pet bear and subscribe! Again, thank you so much for watching and I'l see you guys next time! BYE!!!!

Anonymous

Instagram