The Games Squad + The Games Insider - Top Ten Games of All Time

Quick intro guys, a friend of mine who is the CEO of a blog named the Games Squad, wanted to do a collab post, so here I am. Before we start thank you all for supporting us. This couldn't have happened without all of your support. Keep liking and subscribe to both of our blogs, and without any farther to do let's start today's post!


Andy: Hello Everyone today I am with Templeking on both blogs. We decided it would be fun to make a collaboration with each other since we are partners.

Temple: Yep Let's get started on Top Ten Games all of all time!!!

Andy: Number 10!
Temple: Number 10 for me is Captain Toad Treasure Tracker. I love this game and this game was a really good budget title for the Wii U. Now it’s coming to the Switch so I am really happy. Let’s just hope that it’s not $60 like Tropical Freeze

Andy: My number ten has to go to Far Cry 5, because this is my favorite Far Cry game ever, and there is just so much in the game! This game is very open and this is just such a good game with well-structured villains and story and good gameplay. The graphics are also quite good, and this is just such an amazing game. In fact, this is my favorite game in 2018, and I know I won’t change my mind. There is even a Far Cry Arcade mode, where you can make your own games and play game maps that others have made!


Temple: Moving on to…

Andy: Number 9!

Temple: My number 9 is… Super Mario Maker. I have waited for ages to make Mario levels so this was a dream come true and I have built some insane levels that I can’t even finish and it is a good reason to use Amiibos. This game was the reason why I bought the Wii U so yeah. Also, I wish that this game came to the Nintendo Switch. That would be so awesome. I mean it came to the 3DS so why not the Switch!


Andy: My number 9 has to go to the newest God of War game. The God of War (2018), or God of War 4 as some people say. This game is probably the best looking game, that even looks better than Horizon: Zero Dawn in some ways! God of War has a very good developed story and there is that emotion between Kratos and his son which makes the game so much more interesting. There are also skill trees, puzzles and you can upgrade and buy stuff using your money in the game. There really is nothing bad about this game. Although this is a PS4 exclusive, so I really wish they would make it to PC and to the Xbox One.

Now it’s time for Number 8.

Andy: My number 8 has to go to Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End. This game was just brilliant. The story and everything, it was a great story to just finish Nathan Drake’s adventures. But he might come back. This is a PS4 exclusive game and Uncharted 4, is pretty much the best Uncharted game EVER!! The game looks so beautiful and there is so much detail in the game. However this game is a role-playing game (RPG), and so if you are a player who likes doing open world games, this isn’t a game for you. But you can find secret treasures to unlock bonus stuff.


Templeking: Number 8 for me is Super Mario Galaxy 2. I love Galaxy 1 but I like this game better because it expanded on what made it so great and made it better and of course added Yoshi (One of the best Mario Icons) I also really like that you can play the whole game again as Luigi.

Who’s ready for number 7??

Templeking: Number 7 is Cuphead. This game is a love letter to cartoons in the 1930’s. This game is really hard but now I have beat the game and I see that this game was really fun. That’s why this game got my number 7. Also, this game looks stunning and this game has awesome music.

Andy: My number 7 has to go to Horizon: Zero Dawn, which is another PS4 exclusive game. I might sound biased to the PS4, but this is just a great game. This game is said to be the next generation of video games and has AMAZING graphics. This game has such great story, focused on Aloy, and even the story is great. The whole idea of this game is great and the story and everything is awesome. The story is also very emotional and the game is so huge and there are so many things you can do! This is my favorite 2017 game of all time!!

Andy: Who’s pumped for number 6?

Andy: My number 6 has to go to the game of the year 2015: Fallout 4! Made by Bethesda Studios, this is my favorite Fallout game in the franchise, and the game is great. I found it a bit hard, but other than that this game is perfect. The story is well developed and you also have options in dialogue kind of like TellTale Games, and every move you do actually affects the game. For example, if you have max charisma, you could get information out of people very easily. Fallout 4 is truly a masterpiece, and it is my second favorite Bethesda game after Skyrim V.

Templeking: Number 6 is tricky because there are so many good games out there so I have to give this to… Super Mario Odyssey. This game is the game to play when I want an adventure in a wonderful Nintendo world that Nintendo spent ages making. Each part of this game is pure fun and this game is really good but if this game didn’t have the motion controls then I would make it number



Temple: Number 5 Now!!!

Temple: Luigi’s Mansion is my favorite Gamecube Game (apart from Melee) and even though this game is fairly short, I love that this game has Luigi as the main hero. Luigi is funny and this game is really gorgeous and this game got a sequel on the 3DS so please Nintendo. Luigi’s Mansion 3 on Switch. I think I would just die.

Andy: Mine number 5 has to go to Battlefield 1! Battlefield 1 is said to be one of EA’s (Electronic Arts) best game of all time! The best part of this game is its online ability. There are many games that you can play in its online feature and the story is also very good. There are various weapons and this game might just as well be better than any Call of Duty games. This game has a very deep emotion in the story and this game is based on World War 1. There is another Battlefield game coming out called the Battlefield V but that doesn’t seem to be a good game, so even if that game does come out, I recommend you guys to buy Battlefield 1. Anyways I would give this a 9/10!

Number 4!
Temple: Super Smash Bros Melee is my other favorite (and the best selling)  Gamecube Game and the roster of heroes is great, I played the adventure mode a thousand times and I love playing this game with my friends till this day (Even though I haven’t played Melee in 15 Years)
But still an instant classic.

Andy: My number 4 has to go to one of the most popular games of all time: Witcher 3: Wild Hunt! Some might argue that this is should be better than a number 4, but the thing is it’s kind of inappropriate which is why it is in number 4. Sure, the story and everything is great. I really like the art style of the game, and the game is very entertaining. There is so much to, and I am not even exaggerating at this point, you can never run out of things to do in this game. You can do magic and all these supernatural things make this game great. Not only it has a great gameplay but it also has really good graphics. I would have put it higher, but the game’s camera was bad during combat sometimes and there were some downfalls of this game. I would give this game a 9.5/10.

Number 3

Temple: The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker is my favorite 3D Zelda because of that Ocean ( I love the breath of the wild and Ocarina of time) but that ocean showed me how amazing the GameCube really was. The HD Remaster on Wii U was a dream come true for me. So now I
want it on the Switch.

Andy: My number 3 has to go to GTA V. Some might argue that the Witcher 3 is better than GTA V, but I had to choose this game because of its amazing open-world feature. The AI in this game is also really great and even if you don’t do the story, this game is fun. The game is so huge, and I have never seen a game that is as huge as this. GTA V is also known for its online mode which is extremely entertaining. You can also install modes and stuff. However, this game uses very strong languages that can get very rude such as the n-word, f-word, etc. The story can also get kind of confusing and the controls are also difficult to memorize. However other than that, this game is very fun and the story and everything are well developed. In fact, when I first saw the game I thought it would have an awful story, but it turned out to have a really good one, like a REALLY good one. I overall really enjoyed this game and I would give this a 9.5/10!

Number 2

Temple: Sea of thieves may not have the best scores but I love this game because it shows the true experience of the salty sea dogs. This game truly gets the best looking game I’ve ever seen. Music is awesome. The Online Play is great. The Co-Op is great the game’s just great. I love this game and nothing can change that. I love this game because it’s by Rare so it objectively can’t be bad.

Andy: My number two was kind of hard, but it has to go to Overwatch. I know, I know, Overwatch is said to be dead or whatever, but Overwatch has a very unique idea, and each character has a special ability or whatever. For example, Tracer can travel quickly and shoot people with her two blasters kind of thing. I really enjoyed this game, and this game is really addicting. The reason why this is all the way to number 2 is that it is less mature than games like GTA V where there are such strong language and inappropriate things, and for those reasons I just prefer Overwatch. It is very fun to play and I think it is the best Activision Blizzard game of all time, and it definitely deserves a reward. I would give this game a 9.5/10!

HONORABLE MENTIONS (7 Each)

Temple’s:
1.Super Mario 3D World
2.Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
3.LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2
4.Mario Kart Wii
5.Overwatch
6.Metroid Prime Trilogy
7.Disney Infinity 3.0
Andy’s
1. Rise of the Tomb Raider
2. Titanfall II
3. Assassin’s Creed: Origins
4. Star Wars: Battlefront II
5. Injustice 2
6. Player Unknown's Battlegrounds
7. Monster Hunter: World



Andy: My number one was so hard, but I had to give first place to the game that pretty much introduced the definition of an open-world game. To be honest this was a hard decision between the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and Skyrim V, but finally, I have decided in this game. But since this is an old game it kind of has bad graphics and if there was a remix, you guys should by the remix. But this game changed a lot of things about video games, it was like the game that inspired all the games. Skyrim also has a great RPG perspective in the game and overall I really think it’s a great game, and it can probably never get any better than this. I would give this game a 9.99999/10 just because of the graphics.


Temple: I think you all saw this coming. If you read my blog you should know this. My favorite video game of all time is… Banjo Kazooie. Call me predictable but really I love this game to death. This game just made me see how amazing 3D Platformers are.  Banjo Kazooie is the best game I’ve ever played. I love this game so much that I have it on the N64, Xbox 360 and the Xbox One X. Banjo Kazooie is my… happy place. When life's getting me down I just pick it up and play and jump around and collect the jiggy's. Grunty was such an amazing villain and Banjo Kazooie is the reason why Rare became the company they became today. Banjo Kazooie may not have sold well on the N64 but I don’t care.  This game made me who I am today. So I will always thank that Bear and Bird for building my childhood.




Thank you guys all so much for watching! Don’t forget to smash the like button with your favorite video game and subscribe! Again, thank you guys so much for watching and I’ll see you guys next time! BYE!!!

Anonymous

Instagram