Update: Far Cry 5 - New DLC (Hour of Darkness) Coming Soon

Hey guys! Welcome back to another post in The Games Insiders! Where today we are going to be talking about my favorite game in 2018... FAR CRY 5!!!! Ubisoft has announced recently about one of the 3 DLC (downloadable content) would be released very soon. So today we are going to be talking about what this new DLC is and when it will be released. So without any farther to do let's start today's AMAZING post!!!

About/Info

Far Cry 5's new DLC will be called the Hour of Darkness, will be staring at a character named Wendell Red Rendler. Sounds familiar? Well, Wendell is a character in Far Cry 5, Montana, where he asked you to pick up Vietnam Lighters that we scattered around the world.

Ubisoft had also released a trailer, so if you want to check it out leave the post for now, and then come back after you watched the trailer.

Anyways back to the discussion. In this DLC there are new guns, like the M60 machine gun and the
Vietnam-era M16. You can unlock these weapons in this new DLC and bring these weapons to Montana and use them, which I think is quite cool because I don't really find a point of playing a DLC just as an extra. I think, this really gives a reason to why you should play this DLC.

Release Date

This game will be released very soon. It will be released on June 5th, and I am hyped for this game. Well, anyways that's about it.


Thank you guys so much for watching! I know today was a short post, but I decided to give you guys an update on my favorite 2018 game. Don't forget to smash the like button with your Vietnam gun and subscribe! Again, thank you guys so much for watching and I'll see you guys next time! Gooood BYE!!!!

Anonymous

Instagram